Hotel at a Glance
- Year Opened: 1987
- Last Renovated: 2008
- Guest Rooms: 512
- Kings / Suites / Doubles: 236 / 40 / 236 (double queens)
- Room Rates: High $259 / Low $99
- Ideal Group Size: 350 rooms on peak
- Max group size: 600 rooms on peak
Explanation of Costs:
- Business Improvement District Assessment: 2%
- Occupancy Tax: 10.065%
- Sales Tax: 8.75%
- Resort Fee: $27: includes local phone calls, high speed internet access, fitness and spa facilities
Venues for Palm Springs Meetings:
- Largest Meeting Space: Celebrity Ballroom 17,326 sq. ft.
- Indoor Meeting Space: 65,000 sq. ft.
- Outdoor Meeting Space: 26, 000 sq. ft.
- Last renovated 2012
View Capacity Chart
PSAV is the leading provider of audiovisual and event technology support to hotels, associations, producers and meeting planners worldwide. With an on-site office at the Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, PSAV is committed to making every live event an unforgettable experience. PSAV mixes bright ideas with smart technology so the messages organizers want conveyed make the greatest possible impact.
Palm Springs Attractions:
- Business: Business Center - 24-hour accessibility with room key. Wireless internet throughout the property.
- Recreation: Truly a recreation paradise our resort features two championship golf courses, Kids playground, tennis courts, The Spa at Mission Hills, 3 swimming pools, including one waterslide. During your stay enjoy sand volleyball, water volleyball, basketball, bike rentals, shuffle board, putting greens and jogging paths.
- Nearby:Casino, The River Entertainment complex, El Paseo shopping, Rancho Mirage hiking trails, downtown Palm Springs.
- View more things to do in Palm Springs
Dining, Food & Beverage Averages
Palm Springs Restaurant Options
- Pinzimini: 150 person capacity, Modern Italian
- Seasons Grill: 120 person capacity, California cuisine.
- The Fireside Lounge:75 person capacity, cocktails & tapas.
- Caliente Bar & Grill: poolside
- Palm Springs Airport 7 miles or 15 minutes.
- Ontario Airport, 65 miles or one hour.
- John Wayne Airport 105 miles or one hour and 50 minutes.
- Los Angeles International (LAX) 120 miles, 2 hours
More than just Palm Springs Meetings - The Starwood Convention Collection
The Starwood Convention Collection promises true continuity between large, multi-city, multi-property meeting programs. In addition to implementing an industry leading Convention Service Consultant, the
planner's personal contact across their many meetings, the Starwood Convention Collection brought its offering to life with a newly released