At The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, we LOVE our pets. Dogs up to 40 pounds are welcome to stay with our guests and will enjoy our signature Westin Heavenly® Dog Bed. Guests will be asked to sign a waiver at check-in stating that the dog will not be left alone in the room at any time. Dogs are not allowed in some outlets or on the pool deck. Guest is responsible for clean-up and any extra cost associated with clean-up.
In partnership with Animal Samaritans we assist in finding permanent homes for dogs by hosting individual canines until they are adopted.
Dogs are welcome to dine with our guests on the patio at Pinzimini and Fireside Lounge. They even have their own Patio Pooch Menu:
Water - “complimentary”
- Nature's best
Beer - $7
- Your best friend’s brew (non alcoholic)
Crudo - $10
- Biologically appropriate raw food (strengthens immune system),
- beef, organic eggs, vegetables, grains, dairy
Malta’s “Mutt-zoh” Balls - $10
- natural dry dog food, organic egg, chicken flavored
Canine chicken casserole - $10
- natural dry dog food, cooked chicken, carrots, celery, organic egg, fish oil
Shelbie’s Favorite Treat - $7
- peanut butter & banana cookie