Celebrate traditions, holidays and seasons at The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
Le Serate di Vino
"Evenings of Wine"
Enjoy an unforgettable evening of delectable food and wine at “Le Serate di Vino,” that is, “Evenings of Wine” proudly hosted by The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa. At each event, Executive Chef Joel Delmond and his expert culinary team create perfect pairings of food and wine for a splendidly transcendent experience for the palate.
- January 27, 2017, Franciscan Estate, Menu
- February 17, 2016, Seghesio Family Vineyards, Menu
- March 24, 2017, Flora Springs Napa Valley Family Estate, Menu
$89/person, service charge and tax are additional; reservations required. RSVP to 760.770.2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love is in the Air
Valentine's Day Fun
Celebrate a season of love in our beautiful desert oasis. Dine with your one and only at Pinzimini to celebrate Valentine’s Day. From February 10-14, select our scrumptious three-course Couple’s menu (with or without wine pairing). Make reservations online or call Pinzimini at 760-770-2150.
Valentine’s goes beyond dining with fun activities for you and your sweetheart. On Saturday, February 11th we are hosting a “Nine and Wine” couples golf tournament, “How to Wine” class and tasting, Couples Round Robin Tennis and “Dancing Under the Stars”. Don’t miss out on a truly magical Valentine’s Day.
Grooves at The Westin
Smooth Jazz Under the Stars
Our signature music series continues this Spring with an all-star line-up featuring the best smooth jazz in a magnificent resort setting.
- February 18, 2017 – Greg Adams and East Bay Soul, LA Collective with special guest Eric Darius
- March 4, 2017 - Mindi Abair
- March 18, 2017 – Rick Braun with special guest Josh Vietti
- April 1, 2017 – Peter White with Michael Paulo and Gregg Karukas
All shows start at 7pm. Tickets from $45
Murder Mystery Dinner
The Murder Mystery Company’s professional actors lead a two-hour, interactive mystery dinner event. Someone will die in a comedic way, and guests will have the opportunity to solve the crime.
- "Best Laid Plans" on April 8th, is an old Hollywood whodunnit thriller. Wear your best evening attire to this night of mystery, intrigue and murder as you try to solve the crime.
$59 per person includes 3-course dinner. Reservations are required. Call Pinzimini at 760-770-2150.
YOUR THIRD NIGHT IS ON US
YOUR THIRD NIGHT IS ON US
With so much to see and do, you will need an extra day. A day to indulge, a day to explore and a day to just relax. Book now for stays through December 31, 2017 and enjoy the following:
- 3rd Night Free (applied at check out)
- $75 F&B Credit
- Room upgrade, based on availability
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and reference promotion code ZS3 to make your reservation today.
Indulge with Champagne and Late Check-Out
Escape to Palm Springs for a romantic honeymoon or getaway and savor time together while every detail is tended to:
- Champagne and strawberries upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for two
- 4 pm late check-out (based on availability)
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate code RPKGWEB.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc