Summer Office Hours
Work Poolside With Ease
Why stay inside when you can work poolside?
If you are part of the growing number of home based professionals, we have the ideal summer office space for you! Take a WORKATION at The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa. Enjoy great summer weekday rates and a cabana with WiFi, office supplies and lunch included.
TOP WORKATION TIPS
- While you may be a sun worshipper, your laptop, tablet and cell phone are not fans of our nearest star. Be sure to keep your devices cool in the shade of the cabana and out of direct sunlight.
- When you're out of the cabana and still working, protect yourself from the sun. Sunscreen is a must. Also, consider a nice wide-brimmed hat to keep the sun out of your eyes while you're looking at your laptop.
- Scheduled for a video conference call? You probably shouldn’t take the call wearing your bathing suit. Find a cover-up that looks like it could pass for an actual dress. Polo shirts are widely accepted for work now, too.
- Every hour or so, take a dip in the pool to cool off. Moving around will help keep you focused and you will be able to cool down. You have the added bonus of a little exercise in your workday, too.
- When you step away from your cabana, lock your devices in the safe. Not only will they be secure, but they will stay dry from any potential splashing.
- Pick up an extra towel. When you work poolside, you need one towel to lay on, and a second to completely dry off before you start touching electronics again.
- To gloat or not to gloat. While working from remote (and fun!) locations is becoming more widely practiced, an entire social media stream of photos working poolside might earn you more jealously than you bargained for. But when you do decide to post that picture of your toes by the pool, tag us at #westinmissionhills and #workation so we can share your joy!
Refresh and Be Productive
Choose your Workation location at Las Brisas or Las Hadas Pool:
- "Las Brisas," our largest pool, is located behind the main building and has a new 75-foot waterslide, Cabana Rentals, two bubbling spas, and pool attendants at your service throughout the day.
- “Las Hadas,” our Adult (18+) pool, surrounded by buildings 9 - 13, has recently undergone renovation with cabanas, day beds and a full-serivce bar.